We are pleased to announce the Festivals Workshops for 2020!
This listing is alphabetical by the presenter’s last name:
- Continental Drift Duo – Judy Diez d’Aux and Peter Sheridan with composer Peter Senchuk – Lecture – Bass Duo Rocks, Composer Talks. Action photo below!
- Elin Gunnlaugsdottir – Composers from the Land of Extremes
- Phyllis Louke with Sharyn Byer and Paige Dashner Long – Tuning, Tone, Tonguing and Technique and Contra Secrets
- Mary Matthews – Contemporary Repertoire for Flute and Voice
- George Pope – Breathing for Low Flutes
- Chris Potter – Bass Flute Masterclass
- Chris Potter – Alternate Fingerings for Improved Intonation and Tonal Response
- Ali Ryerson – Jazz Flute Improvisation
- Kensaku Shimizu – Lecture/Recital featuring Mai for two altos
- Kate Walsh – The Fall and Rise of the Flute d’amore
- Matthias Ziegler – Sound Workshop