Time Table for 2020 International Low Flutes Festival
Urayasu Concert Hall 1-6-1 Irihune, Urayasu City, Chiba, Japan
March 20th – 22nd Studios B, C, D
- March 20th – Exhibition Hours 11am to 5 pm (set-up between 9am and 11 am)
- March 21st – Exhibition Hours 10 am to 5 pm
- March 22nd – Exhibition Hours 10 am to 2 pm (clean-up between 2 pm and 5 pm)
By registering to be an exhibitor at the event, you are accepting the following conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will be accepted beginning November 15th, 2018. Limited tables are available. Expect to be assigned only one table.
- Set up is between 9am and 11am on Friday the 20th; you must vacate the building by 5 PM on Sunday. Festival events end at 3pm Sunday.
- A booth consists of one 6-foot table and 2 chairs for the fee of 40,000 yen ($355US). 1/2 table is available for 20,000 yen. One and two day rates may also be available; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- two or three tables will be provided in each studio (three studios available)
- The studios are sound proof rooms suitable for testing instruments
- No sales of instruments will be permitted in these studios. Actual sales must be done in the foyer of the hall or privately outside the Festival venue.
- We are not responsible for the security of your merchandise and you must tend to your wares at all times. We accept no liability for lost or damaged merchandise.
- Please bring your own table coverings.
- Registration fees are non-refundable unless we are unable to offer you exhibit space.
- Performer/presenters – if you wish to sell CD’s, books and other items you personally produce, you can share a table or 1/2 a table with other performer/presenters. The table is located in the foyer of the building outside the performance halls. You are responsible for collecting payment for your items. We take no responsibility for your items left unattended on the table during the Festival. We will not do any advertising for you. One table is 20,000 yen, 1/2 table is 10,000 yen for the entire Festival. One and two day rates are also a possibility if there is any space available.
- Please return all forms to: email@example.com
- Payment over PayPal – please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the “payment to” field if you would like to pay over PayPal.